Rep. Luis FortunoRepublican
Error: can't determine state
More InformationWikipedia Article
|H615: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to increase inpatient hospital payments under the Medicare Program to Puerto Rico hospitals [0 comments]|
Amends title XVIII (Medicare) of the Social Security Act to revise the formula for the Medicare inpatient hospital services payment rate for Puerto Rico hospitals to: (1) reduce the applicable Puerto Rico percentage from 25% to zero; and (2) increase the applicable federal percentage from 75% to 100%.
|H414: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 60 Calle McKinley, West in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, as the "Miguel Angel Garcia Mendez Post Office Building" [0 comments]|
Designates the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 60 Calle McKinley, West in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, as the "Miguel Angel Garcia Mendez Post Office Building."
|H616: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for equity in the calculation of Medicare disproportionate share hospital payments for hospitals in Puerto Rico [0 comments]|
Amends title XVIII (Medicare) of the Social Security Act to prescribe a formula for the calculation of Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments for prospective payment system hospitals in Puerto Rico.
|HC69: Expressing the sense of Congress that a commemorative postage stamp should be issued in honor of Luis A. Ferre [0 comments]|
Calls for the Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee to recommend, and the Postmaster General to issue, a commemorative postage stamp in honor of Luis A. Ferre.
Amends the Military Construction Act, 1974 to repeal the prohibition against use of the former bombardment area on the island of Culebra (Puerto Rico) for any purpose that would require decontamination of the area at U.S. expense.
|H579: To amend title 10, United States Code, to prohibit certain increases in fees for military health care [0 comments]|
- Expresses the sense of Congress that: (1) the Department of Defense (DOD) and the nation have a committed health benefits obligation to retired military personnel that exceeds the obligation of corporate employers to civilian employees; and (2) DOD has many additional options to constrain the growth of health care spending in ways that do not disadvantage beneficiaries, and should pursue such options rather than seeking large fee increases for beneficiaries.
- Prohibits an increase after: (1) April 1, 2006, in a premium, deductible, copayment, or other charge prescribed by the Secretary of Defense for medical and dental health care coverage for military personnel; and (2) September 30, 2007, in the dollar amount of a cost-sharing requirement under the DOD pharmacy benefits program.
- Prohibits: (1) charges for DOD inpatient care from exceeding $535 per day; and (2) beginning on April 1, 2006, an increase in premiums under TRICARE (a DOD managed health care program) for certain members of the Selected Reserve.
|HR379: A resolution congratulating Nicolas Sarkozy on his election to the presidency of France and welcoming President Sarkozy on the occasion of his appearance before a Joint Meeting of Congress [0 comments]|
Congratulates Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy on his election to become the next President of France.
Affirmation of the United States Record on the Armenian Genocide Resolution - Calls upon the President: (1) to ensure that U.S. foreign policy reflects appropriate understanding and sensitivity concerning issues related to human rights, ethnic cleansing, and genocide documented in the U.S. record relating to the Armenian Genocide and the consequences of the failure to realize a just resolution; and (2) in the President's annual message commemorating the Armenian Genocide to characterize the systematic and deliberate annihilation of 1.5 million Armenians as genocide, and to recall the proud history of U.S. intervention in opposition to the Armenian Genocide.
|H2727: To extend the current moratorium for small businesses complying with section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 by 1 year [0 comments]|
- Directs the Securities and Exchange Commission to modify its regulations under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) for annual management assessments of, and reports on, internal financial controls.
- Requires such regulations to provide that a non-accelerated filer does not have to provide management's report on internal control over financial reporting until it files an annual report for its first fiscal year ending on or after December 15, 2008 (thereby extending the current moratorium on such requirements for small businesses).
|H1390: To require Senate confirmation of an individual appointed to serve as the Director of the American Institute in Taiwan [0 comments]|
States that the President shall appoint, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, an individual to serve as the Director of the American Institute in Taiwan.